Specialized Loan Servicing Short Sale Application, Forms And Packages
Are You Still Dealing With Specialized Loan Servicing (SLS) By Yourself?!Click To Be Connected To A Pro Near You.
😂Are You Still Dealing With Specialized Loan Servicing (SLS) By Yourself?!😂Click To Be Connected To A Pro Near You.
Limited Time Offer Coupon!
FREE Custom SLS Strategy Session With An SLS Experienced Team Member.
Step 1: Specialized Loan Servicing (SLS) Short Sale ExpertsFind out why no one knows more than we do.
Finding The Right Short Sale Agent
Finding The Right Agent
It is very important to find the perfect short sale agent for the process. The reason for this is although the short sale process is pretty common but there are very few professionals who know how to deal with the lender properly. The surprises should be kept to a minimum. If you can’t figure out where to turn to, we have got a great team of elite professionals nationwide. Click here to request a call from a short sale pro or call 888-934-3444.
Get The Short Sale Listing On The Market
Get The Property Listed!
The other step that is also included in the initial steps for the short sale is getting your property listed. To assure that the property gets a fair review the lender will expect that you work with an agent. You will not be allowed by the lender to just bring up an offer. Documents such as the MLS Listing and MLS History will be demanded as a proof that a property has been properly listed.
Untill this process has been completed you can not proceed further and the First of the documents that you will need for the process to go forward will be the listing agreement.
NOTE: There are situations where SLS may prequalify you to do a short sale. They may even tell you to how much to list the home as. Know that all of this is misleading because when you get an offer they will still need to do a full and standard short sale review.
Step 2: The Short Sale Offer
Making an offer on a Specialized Loan Servicing (SLS) Short Sale is more than just a number!
Real Estate Short Sale Definition
What is a short sale?
A short sale occurs when an offer on the property is not enough to pay off all the debts against the property.Without an offer Specialized Loan Servicing (SLS) cannot review your application. The second thing that they will take into consideration is what is the net that you are making them after all the costs and debts have been deducted from it. Past due taxes, non-recurring closing costs, attorney fees, settlement fees, title fees, and anything else that may apply are all included in it.
Best Short Sale Buyer
Find The Right Buyer For Your Short Sale
Strong Short Sale Buyers
The most important quality that an interested buyer should have is that he/she should be ready to wait. A patient buyer who is ready to wait is much better as compared to an all cash buyer or even the buyer whose offer is more than the others. To make sure the offer is solid the broker will need to interview the candidates. Only the buyer is not importnat but the broker representing is also very important.
Previously Approved Short Sales
Previously Approved SLS Short Sale
The brokers often advertise that their short sale application was previously approved. This is misleading. Even if Specialized Loan Servicing (SLS) had previously approved the short sale a full review will still be required.
Step 3: Submit Specialized Loan Servicing (SLS) Mortgage Short Sale PackageThoroughly review your documents. The wrong information can hurt you!
SLS Short Sale Submittal
Submiting Your Short Sale Package to SLS To Get The Process Going.
What is in the SLS Mortgage Short Sale Package?
Usually all the lenders which also includes Specialized Loan Servicing (SLS) require the same documents. The list of the required documents is as followed: a listing agreement, a purchase agreement, proof of the buyer’s ability to perform such as proof of funds or a prequalification letter from the buyer’s lender. That’s only the beginning.
As a short sale seller it will be a requirement from you to submit your financial information such as a monthly budget, your tax returns for the last two years along with a 4506t to show the returns were actually filed, pay stubs or proof of income like a profit and loss, bank statements, reason for requiring to do a short sale, and a hardship letter.
Step 4: Specialized Loan Servicing (SLS) Mortgage Short Sale Broker's Price Opinion (BPO) or Appraisal
SLS Short Sale Value
Getting The Right Value Goes A Long Way.
The only way a lender such as Specialized Loan Servicing (SLS) can know whether you qualify or not is when they complete a value. An agent review the comparables in the area to complete a value in most of the cases. The agent reviews those properties that are currently listed in the area but more importantly the agent will review the properties that were sold in previous 3 to 6 months. Many conditions like home’s perceived condition, the size of the living space, the size of the lot, how many stories it has and whether or not it has a pool are considered by the agent.
Market conditions and how fast homes are selling in the area are taken into consideration. There are many factors that are taken into consideration.
SPS Short Sale Appraisal
Short Sale Appraisal Values
In most of the cases the lender will complete a Brokers Price Opinion (BPO), the reason for this is that the investor is already taking a loss. When the investor wants a deeper review he will obtain an appraisal from an appraiser. Appraisers have specific licenses for valuing properties. Some investors such as Fannie Mae (FNMA) complete two appraisals. The type of value completed varies from lender to lender and investor to investor.
SPS Value Disputes and Variances
Filing Value Disputes and Variances
If you ask what happens if the value comes back too high? This can happen to both the rookies and the experts. Sometimes the broker will compare those properties which have nothing in common because he/she is not from the area no matter how hard you try and meet regularly with the broker or appraiser.
Step 5: Finalize Short Sale Terms
How Long Does A SLS Short Sale Take
Specialized Loan Servicing’s Short Sale Time Line Coming To An End.
The management or the undersigned will decide whether you are eligible for the process or not after they have received the values and the package. Usually an auditting process occurs before presenting the file to the management and then there is a another before issuing the approval letter.
SLS Short Sale Counters
SLS Counters Short Sale
Specialized Loan Servicing may also issue a counter to your application or reject your application at this time. It requires a very large set of skills to compete with eir=ther of the possibilities. Easy tasks can be done by anyone but it is the difficult tasks that are hard and seperate the experts and rookies.
Step 6: Closing A Short Sale
Short Sale Escrow
Short Sale Escrow.
Closing of short sale process is very similar to the closing of typical escrow processes. You will be allowed to move forward with the typical escrow process once all debt holders have given their approval. A title search should now have been completed to assure that all the parties affiliated with the property have been addressed.
Short Sale Extensions
SPS Issues Short Sale Extension
What happens if the approval letter expires and we are not able to complete the short sale process? This is a question we get all the time and there isn’t a simple answer to it. It depends on delinquency of the mortgage, whether the value they had expired, and many other details. Consult one of our professionals if you need more time to see what we are able to get approved with SPS’s Management. Results may vary greatly but the best part of our services is we only get paid if the transaction successfully closes (we are generally paid from the real estate comissions awarded to the agents involved and paid out of SPS’s net).
We've Been Dealing With SLS For Over A Decade!Click To Be Connected To A Pro Near You.
😂Don't Get Lost In SLS Website!😂Click To Be Connected To A Pro Near You.
How Does ACG Get Paid?
We Absolute Consultant Group (ACG) are a company which specialises in working with the broker to sell your home. We are paid directly from the escrow closing account by Specialized Loan Servicing (SLS). If the transaction doesn’t closes we get paid nothing. Usually the amount which is awarded to the agents involved in the deal, we are conpensated from that amount. Usually the seller will have to spend nothing for this service. Call for details 888-934-3444.
Understanding The SLS Short Sale Status
From looking at the package you may have already noticed that it is a lengthy document. Specialized Loan Servicing (SLS) Have not made the process simpler for the consumer but that’s why ACG is here to assist you with your application for the short sale process to get mortgage assistance from your servicer.
Assistance For SPS In America
For all the challenges related to Specialized Loan Servicing (SLS) ACG will be your single point of contact. ACG will act as a one stop shop for all you mortgage relief services. To complete the short sale process with Specialized Loan Servicing (SLS) we will work with you from start till finish.
Call Us 888-934-3444 Today.
SLS Short Sale Package Breakdown
You ask that what is SLS short sale package?
The first requirement from Specialized Loan Servicing (SLS) will be to submit a Request for Mortgage Assistance (RMA) Package. When applying the most important thing is to always submit the latest package; Before submiting always check with a professional. The paperwork we last found was put up on the Absolute Consultant Group(ACG) Website. ACG helps homeowners with their SLS Loan Modification and Short Sale process.
There are 9 Sections to the standard SLS Short Sale Package.
Need Assistance With A Specialized Loan Servicing (SLS) Morgage?
Need Assistance With A Specialized Loan Servicing (SLS) Morgage?
Short Sale RMA Package PDF Breakdown:
Hardship Affidavit Application Check List
- Additional Options And Information The first page gives you a breakdown of where to call to reach SLS’s mortgage assistance department. They also provide you the SLS Mailing Address for where to send your application to get help with your mortgage while offering you an SLS Email address as well as their Fax to submit your documents. You’ll also find all the standard HUD disclosures you might come to expect to find in these packages. This page is followed by a few additional disclosures in respect to if you’ve filed bankruptcy and a Federal Equal Credit Opportunity Act disclosure.
- SCRA Servicemembers Civil Rights Act Disclosure If you’re on active duty this is for you. It discusses when certain rules apply to you and the limitations allowed by law when it comes to servicing your mortgage.
- Mortgage Assistance Application Check List Now this one can get a little confusing. There is a long list of items that will be required in order for you to apply for help with your mortgage. This details a list of what is needed but if you have any questions that is what our staff here at ACG is help you with.
- Mortgage Relief Options Available This page details a list of the typical options available for mortgage assistance. It lists Reinstatement of your SLS Loan, Specialized Loan Services Repayment Plan, SLS Loan Forbearance Plan, SLS Mortgage Modification, SLS Short Sale, and Deed in Lieu of Foreclosure of your SLS home loan.
- Frequently Asked Questions This section details many of the regularly asked questions when it comes to seeking help with your SLS Mortgage.
- Government Assistance SLS servicing provides a list of government agencies you can contact to see if they can provide you support.
- Section 1-3 RMA – Borrower Information – This is where the application really begins and this section basically requires the Specialized Loan Servicing (SLS) customer to put their homeowner contact information, describe the household as to how many people living in the home, their bankruptcy history, and a brief run through of basic information. Additionally they like to know if any other mortgage has received government assistance (HAMP). It also asks about SCRA if you’re on active duty.
- Section 4 SLS Mortgage Borrower Financial Information Breakdown – In this section of your SLS Loan assistance package it asks for your monthly budget. They want to know everythin they can including your gross/net income. This section also considers if you want to include non-borrower contributors in the budget. You must write down a list of your assets for consideration. This includes but is not limited to, bank checking accounts, and anything else you have of value. In this area you have to make sure you cover everything that is part of your monthly expenses spanning from food to utilities to child costs.
- Section 5 Required Income Documentation – This is a section that specifically outlines, based on the different types of incomes the borrower may earn, what type of supporting documentation will be needed for each. Proving income is one of the most important to seeking assistance with your SLS Mortgage. bank asks to know if this is your primary residence, if you are planning to keep it or if it is up for sale, and more information about the property itself.
- Section 6 SLS Package – Other Properties Owned – SLS requires to know everything about you in order to properly help service your loan and help you find a solution and avoid foreclosure. They ask that you list any properties you own. They need to know the upkeep, homeowners association dues, taxes, and insurance. Furthermore, on each property they need to know if they are vacant, second or seasonal home, or if it’s rented.
- Section 7 SLS Request For Mortgage Assistance (RMA) Form – Hardship Affidavit – This area you give your SLS Mortgage information about what caused you to default on your home loan and if where you are in the process of resolving your hardship.
- Section 9 Borrower Acknowledgment and Agreement – read through these statements as Specialized Loan Servicing and their investor will require you to agree to them. Make sure you sign and date the document
- Section 9 Continued Government Monitoring – This section basically wants to know your herritage (Race) though they cannot use this information to discriminate you.
- 4506T – The final document in the whole page is the 4506-t which is used in order to verify the tax returns that you provided. Make sure to follow the directions throughly.
SLS Is Difficult. Don't Go It Alone. Professionals Standing By.
Disclaimer: Using The Wrong Form May Lead To A Denial
You've Unlocked Your Discount!
Simply Enter Your Name And Number Below.
COUPON CODE: FREEOCWEN17