Information Disclaimer: Not Your Loan Servicer (Read More)
**We are not affiliated with any mortgage servicer, the investor/beneficiary of your mortgage note, the mortgage insurer (if applicable) or any government agency. We are a homeowner advocacy group with more than a decade of helping homeowners and professionals with mortgage assistance negotiations. The information found on this page is for educational and convenience purposes only. The information found on this page should be considered as opinion and not fact based on our experience with lenders over 10+ years. Consult your mortgage servicer directly or a professional before using any of the information found on this site. If you are seeking an intermediary to assist you in getting help with your mortgage you may contact us at 888-934-3444 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for further review for a no fee, no obligation, consultation. If required you may be referred to a local professional or legal counsel for additional assistance with your mortgage. Please read through our Disclaimer page for additional details. We do not represent in any way any financial institution named on this page. If you feel that any of this information has become outdated or is incorrect please contact us immediately.**
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Deed In Lieu Application, Forms And Packages
Are You Still Dealing With Wells Fargo By Yourself?!
?Are You Still Dealing With Wells Fargo By Yourself?!?
Limited Time Offer Coupon!
FREE Custom Wells Fargo Strategy Session With Wells Fargo experienced Team Member.
Step 1: Fill Out Wells Fargo Mortgage Deed In Lieu Forms
Find out why no one knows more than we do.
What is Wells Fargo Mortgage Deed In Lieu Package?
Wells Fargo Mortgage Deed in Lieu of Foreclosure Request For Mortgage Assistance (RMA)
If you want to apply for a deed in lieu of foreclosure doing a Deed In Lieu Application Form or Request For Mortgage Assistance (Wells Fargo Mortgage RMA) is required by Wells Fargo Mortgage and their investor (the beneficiary of the note). The first step is complete this document correctly in order to start the process. It is recommended that the most recent paperwork is used. If you need any help regarding applications, you should check Wells Fargo Mortgage single point of contact because Wells Fargo Mortgage package changes at any time and their investor might require specific documentation as well. A very few professionals really specialize in the dealing with Wells Fargo Mortgage and their deed in lieu of foreclosure process so finding the right one is crucial because you should be able to avoid many of the foreseeable pitfalls that come with the application of deed in lieu process. That’s why we put the latest paperwork we could find online to help us. Helping you through the process is what we do. We offer a done for you service. Click here and fill out the form to request a call from a deed in lieu professional or call 888-934-3444.
What is the Deed In Lieu Wells Fargo Mortgage Hardship Affidavit?
Wells Fargo Mortgage Deed in Lieu of Foreclosure Hardship Letter
Wells Fargo Mortgage has a hardship affidavit (or statement) built into their mortgage assistance application (the Wells Fargo Mortgage RMA),
Pro Tip: Wells Fargo Mortgage, when reviewing your application to deed the property back to them, may require you to attempt to sell the home first. This used to be a requirement but has been more flexible over the recent years.
What Is A Deed In Lieu of Foreclosure?
Deed In Lieu of Foreclosure Definition
A deed in lieu of foreclosure is a form for foreclosure alternative that allows the homeowner to walk away from their property and give it back to their lender either because they don’t want to go through the hassle of selling the home or because they have tried and have not been able to do so.
Step 2: Submit Wells Fargo Mortgage Deed in Lieu Package
Wells Fargo Mortgage Deed In Lieu Submittal
Submitting Your Deed In Lieu Package to Wells Fargo Mortgage To Get The Process Going.
What is in the Wells Fargo Mortgage Assistance Package?
Like any other lenders including Wells Fargo Mortgage, all require pretty much the same documentation. It does not matter how much you want to avoid it in many cases they will require a listing agreement to see you’ve attempted to sell the home for more than 90 days and that’s only the beginning.
At some time they, they require you to provide your financial information such as a monthly budget, your tax returns for the last two years along with a 4506t to show the returns were actually filed, pay stubs or proof of income like a profit and loss, bank statements, reason for requiring to do a deed in lieu, and a hardship letter.
Step 3: Wells Fargo Mortgage Deed In Lieu of Foreclosure Broker's Price Opinion (BPO) or Appraisal
Wells Fargo Mortgage Deed In Lieu Value
Getting The Correct Value Goes A Long Way.
In order for deed in lieu process to be completed,you must know the value of the property. Valuation of the home is completed by a real estate agent/broker or appraiser who reviews the comparables in the area to establish what the home is worth. Properties that had sold and are on sale, both are reviewed that have sold within the last 3 to 6 months but this depends on the volume of homes actively moving in your local market. They consider your homes perceived condition, the size of the living space, how many stories it has, the size of the lot and whether or not it has a pool.
They will also consider market conditions and how fast homes are selling in the area. There are many factors they take into consideration which is why they hire a local professional rather than go online and use something like Zillow or Redfin.
Wells Fargo Mortgage Deed In Lieu Appraisal
Deed In Lieu Appraisal Values
Mortgages have different investors. Wells Fargo Mortgage is responsible for representing the correct values to those investors so they can make their final decisions. In most cases a local agent or broker dos a value referred to as a BPO or Broker’s Price Opinion because it’s cheaper than an appraisal and Wells Fargo Mortgage loan’s beneficiary is already going to be taking a loss anyway. In certain cases the mortgage investor requires value by a licensed appraiser and one that is often certified by that investor to complete values as per their guidelines. Real Estate Appraisers are licensed specifically to value homes where as agents can give their opinions (hence Broker’s Price Opinion) but that can almost always be over turned by an appraisal. Some investors such as Fannie Mae (FNMA) complete two appraisals. The type of value completed varies from servicer to servicer and investor to investor.
Wells Fargo Mortgage Value Disputes and Variances
Fighting Values, Disputing Them and Requesting Variances
A value may return too high or too low sometimes regardless of how professional or beginner you are. One reason of that variance that they are not from the area and comparing properties that don’t have anything in common with the subject property. At this time you can provide a competing appraisal or set of comparable but choosing the right properties to compare is a skill set on its own. Call us today at 888-934-3444 and we’d happy to discuss any hold ups you may be experiencing in your Deed in Lieu.
Pro Tip: Deed In lieu Value Variance is an opportunity to apply for a mortgage assistance servicer such as Wells Fargo Mortgage to vary from their typical practices. Often values are good from the day they are completed for 90 days; Sometimes longer especially when it comes to a deed in lieu.
Step 4: Finalizing Deed In Lieu Terms
How Long Does A Wells Fargo Mortgage Mortgage Deed In Lieu Process Take
Wells Fargo Mortgage’s Deed In Lieu of Foreclosure Time Line Coming To An End.
Once the value has returned and they have a complete package, Wells Fargo Mortgage’s Deed In Lieu negotiator will decide to submit the file to the management. They will not submit anything they don’t feel will get approved by management and the investor because they get graded on their results. Often there are many steps before getting approved. An auditing process happens before the submission to management and after approval there is often another audit that occurs before an approval letter is issued to you the homeowner or the professional (such as our company) that is representing you.
Countering Terms of Wells Fargo Mortgage's Deed In Lieu Offer
Wells Fargo Mortgage Final Decision on the Deed In Lieu of Foreclosure
This is also a time when Wells Fargo Mortgage may issue a decline to your deed in lieu request. Often there are three main parts to an approval that matter most to you. The move out date and condition, what amount if any is allowed to go to you for relocation costs, and what is going to happen to the deficiency after the deed in lieu. The laws in different states may vary on whether or not they have the right to pursue you. Factoring many of these issues takes a special set of skills that can only be gained through experience. Anyone can get the easy ones done but it’s the difficult transactions that separate that experts from the trainees.
Step 5: Deeding The Home Back To Wells Fargo Mortgage or The Investor or A Mortgage Insurance Company
Deed In Lieu Vacate Procedures
How quickly will I need to move out of my home?
The lender will want you to deliver the home in good condition. 30 days will be given to moving out but that can often be negotiated. Depending on how quickly you vacate the property, relocation money can be offered . Deed in lieu is like closing a typical real estate transaction. Once all lien holders and any mortgage servicers have approved the terms of the deed in lieu you can move forward grant deeding the property back to whomever you are instructed to deed it over to. By now a title search has probably been run by your lender as they will not want to take back possession of the property unless there are no longer any liens.
Deed In Lieu time to vacate extensions
Wells Fargo Mortgage Issues Deed in lieu Extension
People often ask us a question that what happens I can’t leave my home in time and the approval letter expires?. The answer really depends on many factors including but not limited to the delinquency of the mortgage, whether the value they have on file for your home has expired, and various other hurdles. It is recommended to consult with one of professionals to see if you need more time and to see if you can get an extension or if you will have to start the process all over again. Wells Fargo Mortgage’s Management will be one of the challenges ahead of you. Results may vary greatly but the best part of our services is we only get paid if the transaction successfully closes! Call us today for more information about our “Done For You” services. Call 888-934-3444 or email us at email@example.com
We've Been Dealing With Wells Fargo For Over A Decade!
?Don't Get Lost In Wells Fargo's Web!?
How Does ACG Get Paid?
Absolute Consultant Group (ACG) handles the process of applying to your mortgage lender for deeding back your property. We streamline the process for you. ACG doesn’t charge upfront which is a good thing but did you know in the case that Wells Fargo Mortgage doesn’t approve the transaction we don’t get paid a dime. In some cases the lender will even pay our fee. It’s a no risk opportunity to work with the right team to help you with your mortgage. Call for details 888-934-3444.
Understanding The Wells Fargo Mortgage Deed In Lieu Status
If there’s anything you can take away from the process you may already be aware from the Wells Fargo Mortgage Deed In Lieu Application is a lengthy document. Wells Fargo Mortgage hasn’t simplified the process much better either. To make your life easier ACG has put in the time and the efforts to offer you a streamline process of application for the deed in lieu with a few steps as possible in order to reach your mortgage assistance goals.
Assistance For Wells Fargo Mortgage In America
Locally founded here in the USA our company becomes your single point of contact for all of your Wells Fargo Mortgage challenges. With us you get someone here in the states to work with. You and your Wells Fargo American Mortgage with ACG are in good hands. When you work with Absolute Consultant Group for all your lender needs we become your one stop shop for working with Wells Fargo American Mortgage‘s deed in lieu process or any other mortgage assistance programs from start to finish.
Call Us 888-934-3444 Today.
Wells Fargo American Mortgage Deed in Lieu Package Breakdown
What is the Wells Fargo Deed In Lieu Package?
Wells Fargo requires a Deed In Lieu Package known as Wells Fargo Mortgage RMA to be completed in order to apply. In first step, you should use the most recent paperwork when applying; Always check with a professional. The paperwork we last found was put up on the Absolute Consultant Group (ACG) Website. ACG helps homeowners with their Wells Fargo Mortgage deed in lieu process.
There are 5 Sections to the standard Wells Fargo Mortgage deed in lieu forms.
Need Assistance With Wells Fargo?
Need Assistance With Wells Fargo ?
Wells Fargo Mortgage Deed In Lieu RMA Forms PDF Breakdown:
Hardship Affidavit Application Check List
- Page 1 – About You On this page Wells Fargo really covers the basic information about the borrower and the co-borrower. It covers the contact information for each, their social security information, along with making sure to gather the mailing address for each.
- Page 2- About Your Property There is a disclosure that covers SCRA (Soldiers and Sailors Act) information but this page is really about Wells Fargo covering what they need to know about thelso property. The homeattached to your mortgage loan needs to be qualified by various factors. They want to know your residence status and if it’s a rental modification you are applying for. Wells Fargo also has models they use based on the number ofresidents in the home to establish reasonable monthly budgets. Afso they need to know if your intent is to keep or sell the home. Lastly, they ask you what property it is you are asking for assistance with and if the insurance is up to date.
- Page 3- About Your Mortgage Loan It seems odd but this section the use to ask you questions that it seems like WellsFargo would know like are your taxes escrowed or is your homeinsurance included with your payment. The one question they ask that they wouldn’t know is if you have a homeowners association or other types of dues.
- Page 4 – About Your Property Title This is where your Wells Fargo mortgage asks about additional liens and judgments. They cover if there are second mortgages and how to contact and of these lien holders.
- Page 5 – Listing Status and Employment Information Wells Fargo considers all mortgage solutions through their “One Decision” policy so they take into consideration whether you are actively markeing the property for sale, with whom you have the home listed and if you’ve received an offers. They also cover in a very simple way the employment history and whether either of the borrowers are currently unemployeed. No matter what the situation WellsFargo Mortgage is always trying to establish when things started.
- Page 6 Financial Information (Income) WFHM HomeMortgage Loan Borrower Financial Information assistance package asks for your monthly budget. Wells Fargos wants to cover all the basics so they ask, for one, about your gross/net income. You need to inlude all sources of income including non-borrower contributors in the budget. You must also inform them of any assets that you have. This includes but is not limited to, bankchecking accounts, and anything else you have of value.
- Page 7 – Financial Information (Expenses)In this area you have to make sure you cover everything that is part ofyour monthly expenses spanning from food to utilities to child costs.
- Page 8 – Hardship Affidavit Wells Fargo Home Mortgage always looks for the reason you are defaulting. They look to see that issue has been resolved because otherwise they won’t be able to set you up on a sustainable plan and reach affordability. This section covers somewhat what a hardship letter covers such as the date the hardship occured and additional details surrounding the situation.
- Page 9 – Wells Fargo Hardship Affidavit Continued This page is a series of boxes that cover different types ofhardship so you only have to fill out what applies to you.
- Page 10 – Assistance To Date Wells Fargo like most lenders must assure they did everything they could to help mitigate losses so they ask you if you’ve previously received assistance, whether or not you filed bankruptcy and if you’ve been speaking to credit counseling agencies what their name and number is.
- Page 11 – Government Use This last section doesn’t really require the borrower to do too much but to fill out some basic census type information.
Wells Fargo Mortgage Is Difficult. Don't Go It Alone. Professionals Standing By.
Disclaimer: Using The Wrong Form May Lead To A Denial
We provide mortgage servicers mortgage assistance package, forms, and applications to for educational purposes only. This is a sample document used to obtain mortgage assistance relief workout programs with your mortgage servicer. Prior to completing the form contact your (your client's) Mortgage's servicing department OR one of our professionals at 888-934-3444 to make sure they are sending the right loan modification or short sale package. Your home loan servicer, whether dealing with a Home Loan Modification or Short Sale (mortgage settlement, short pay off or discounted payoff) RMA Package offered on this website may not be the correct package depending on your investor. By downloading this RMA (Request for Mortgage Assistance) from our website does not guarantee loan modification assistance or any other mortgage relief programs to try to avoid foreclosure through mortgage servicer, its agents, employees, affiliates or subsidiaries. Prior to the use of any documents you should consult an attorney.