Chase Application, Forms And Packages
Chase Loan Modification Package, Application and Forms
What is a Chase Loan Modification Package?
Chase Home Mortgage requires an Chase Home Loan Modification Package known as the Chase Request for Mortgage Assistance (Chase RMA Form). It’s important to always use the most up to date paperwork when applying; Always check with a professional. The paperwork we last found was put up on the Absolute Consultant Group(ACG) Website. Here at Absolute Consultant Group we help homeowners with their Chase Mortgage Loan Modification process.
There are 6 Steps to the standard Chase Loan Modification Package and totaling about 3 pages.
Need Assistance With An Chase Morgage?
Need Assistance With An Chase Morgage?
Request for Mortgage Assistance Programs Package Breakdown:
Hardship Affidavit Application Check List
- Step 1 RMA- Tell Us About You – This section basically requires the Chase borrowers to put their contact information and some basic information about themselves.
- Step 2 Request For Mortgage Assistance Form – Help us understand your unique situation. This is Chase’s version of RMA Hardship Affidavit where you document when your hardship began and if it’s temporary or long term. If you have Federal Housing Administration (FHA) or the Rural Housing Service (RHS)and your loan is up to date or less than 30 days past due and you have a hardship that will prevent you from making your next required payment on the mortgage loan during the month that is due you should describe your hardship; This is referred to “facing imminent default”. In this section you have to check the box that best meets your hardship. You can check a box to be review for all assistance options (loan modification, short sale, deed in lieu, and others) or you can be reviewed only for options that require you to move out.
- Step 3 Chase Package – Detailed Financial Information – In this section chase askes for your monthly budget. This includes knowing your gross wages and if there are any non-borrower contributors in the household. Non-borrowers are required to provide an “Authorization to obtain consumer credit report” chase form. In this section they also require you to document your household assets where you list your checking accounts and anything else you have of value. Also, this is the section where you list your monthly expenses covering everything from food to utilities to child costs.
- Step 4 Loan Modification Package or Short Sale Forms- If You Have Additional Properties – No matter what program you are applying for they want to know if you own any other properties and if you do this is where they want them listed along with HOA information and anything else that applies.
- Step 5 Mortgage Package Acknowledgement – This section covers Chase’s disclosures and details. Read this thoroughly before proceeding.
- Step 6 Chase Loan Modification – Here’s how to send your documents – In this section the mortgage servicing department outlines the different ways that the package can be submitted.
Understanding Your Chase Loan Modification Status
As you can see the Chase Loan Modification Package is a lengthy document. Chase Home Mortgage doesn’t make it easy but that’s why we are here to offer you assistance with your application process to get mortgage assistance with your lender. J.P. Morgan Chase mortgage servicing division has various locations, the company though is headquartered in New York City, New York.
Chase Short Sale Package Forms
In most cases Chase uses the same package for loan modifications as it does for Chase Short Sales. Completing a short sale with Chase though will require additional documentation such as the purchase agreement and settlement statement which lets Chase and the investor the represent know how much they will net from the offer being made.
Navigating and Negotiating with Chase’s mortgage servicing department requires special handling that not any real estate professional can take on which is why our company represents many of the largest brokers/agents in the business.
Call Us 888-934-3444 Today.
Chase Is Difficult. Don't Go It Alone. Professionals Standing By.
Disclaimer: Using The Wrong Form May Lead To A Denial