Information Disclaimer: Not Your Loan Servicer (Read More)
**We are not affiliated with any mortgage servicer, the investor/beneficiary of your mortgage note, the mortgage insurer (if applicable) or any government agency. We are a homeowner advocacy group with more than a decade of helping homeowners and professionals with mortgage assistance negotiations. The information found on this page is for educational and convenience purposes only. The information found on this page should be considered as opinion and not fact based on our experience with lenders over 10+ years. Consult your mortgage servicer directly or a professional before using any of the information found on this site. If you are seeking an intermediary to assist you in getting help with your mortgage you may contact us at 888-934-3444 or via email at [email protected] for further review for a no fee, no obligation, consultation. If required you may be referred to a local professional or legal counsel for additional assistance with your mortgage. Please read through our Disclaimer page for additional details. We do not represent in any way any financial institution named on this page. If you feel that any of this information has become outdated or is incorrect please contact us immediately.**
Chase Loan Modification – Chase Mortgage Assistance
When it comes to the process of Chase Loan Modification and Chase mortgage assitance , the homeowners are not alone. Chase is here with the homeowners to help them at each and every step, but for a step by step chase mortgage loan modification homeowners are advised to hire a Chase loan modification expert.
If you have already applied for the chase mortgage loan modification, then chase loan modification expert will confirm that at what stage of the process you are. You should remember that the sooner you contact a Chase mortgage loan modification expert, sooner he can let you know that which options are available to you. We are going to describe the Chase home loan modification procedure in details here:
Chase Loan Modification Forms
Gather Your Information: – When the homeowners are ready to apply for the loan modification, then they will need to download the three main chase loan modification forms:
Application Checklist: –This checklist would be a PDF form that is very helpful list to collect all the required information that you may need for the chase loan modification.
Chase Loan Modification Request Form: –The homeowners will need to complete and sign Chase loan modification request form that provides the overall information about their financial position.
IRS Form 4506T-EZ: – IRS Form 4506T-Ez form basically allows the Chase to request a summary of homeowner’s recent Internal Revenue Service tax fillings to confirm their income information. Homeowners are also required to sign this form for Chase home loan modification.
Requirement Of Any Additional Documents:
When your loan modification expert submits chase loan modification package, then the Chase representative will let you know if you need to complete any of the additional forms. If you have any questions about collecting and completing your documents, you can freely call to your Customer Assistance Specialist.
Send Documents: Once you have reviewed all of your completed documents, then send a Chase loan modification package to the bank.
They Will Review Everything and Let You Know Your Options: Once you have sent them a Chase loan modification package, then they will review everything and then your Customer Assistance Specialist will guide you about additional forms that they may still need. Within 30 days of receiving documentation, they will let you know that for which Chase mortgage assistance options, you are eligible so you can select the one that is best suits you.
Let Chase Know Your Decision: After notification you will have 14 days to inform Chase about the best Chase mortgage assistance options that suits you.
They Will Follow Up and Guide You through the Next Steps: After selecting the best options for you your Customer Assistance Specialist will follow up with you about the option that you have selected.
Chase Mortgage Loan Modification Process:
- The checklist that you download for information basically has a summary of all of the forms and documents that they need to review your application. Requirement of the additional documents depending on the situation, most importantly, you should avoid delays and make sure that everything you send them is completed and accurate.
- Request for Mortgage Modification Form: you have to collect and send copies of your financial documents.
- Your 2 most recent receipts with year-to-date earnings
- If you are self-employed or an independent contractor then you have to send your most recent signed and dated quarterly or year-to-date profit and Loss Statement with company name and date; even if all statements pages are blank also send them, but, if you do not have the P and L statement you have the option to use the sample form.
- If you receive a Social security, disability or death benefits, pension, public assistance or unemployment income, then send them your benefits statement; proof of monthly insurance benefits or government assistance from the provider with the amount, frequency and duration of the benefit and two most recent bank statements showing receipts of payment.
- Your 2 most recent personal checking, savings, money market, mutual funds, stock and bond statements.
- Legal documents showing the amount, frequency and duration of child support, separation maintenance income if you would like us to consider it as qualifying income AND your 2 most recent bank statements showing receipt of the payment.
Get The Expert Chase Mortgage Assitance
If you are looking for Chase mortgage loan modification or have already submitted your application, we can help you to process your loan modification process in a way that others can’t. Our loan modification expert will work with you and utilize all the required experience, skills and tricks to get your chase loan modified. We have helped thousands of our valued clients with Chase Loan modifications and can help you as well. Don’t hesitate to give us a try!